Wednesday, 8 April 2015

TAWS: You are so beautiful


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Say it don't Spray it stamp set
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl

Distress ink: Mustard Seed
Stampin' Up ink: Bermuda Bay
Memento ink: Toffee Crunch; Tuxedo Black
Versamagic ink: Red Brick
MFT Stamps Die-namics: Blueprints 13

Hi everyone! I have another card to share using the TAWS Say it Don't Spray it stamp set from the TAWS April release. This time I used a mask to stamp the beautiful floral stamps around the sentiment in a circle.  Do you see the medium-sized solid leaf image?  It's actually the reverse of the leaf stamp!  I accidentally attached it to my acrylic block the wrong way! Oops, lol! I think the stamping would have looked better if I'd used the correct side of the leaf stamp, but when I made the mistake, I had already stamped most of the card! Originally, this was going to be a one layer card, but I couldn't resist cutting out the main panel with a stitched rectangle die and popping it up with foam pads!


I followed the gorgeous colour combination over at Colour Q #286:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTLEY WONDERFUL! You have done a perfect card here. I love everything about it from the colours to the circle and the fab sentiment. A real winner in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Sem, I love the clean look of your card! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love it in this week's colors are ColourQ...just stunning. I loved it so much that I made one just like it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stamping, this is a terrific card! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x